July 12, 2018
TVF’s 1st Birthday Staff Interviews – Stacey
Remarkably we have already been open nearly a year and over that time we have developed a team who share their passion and love for the job, watched the clinic grow in success and enjoyed helping all our couples on their fertility journey.
To celebrate our 1st Birthday since opening our doors in 2017, we have asked some of our staff who were involved in the set up and growth of the clinic since its very beginning to describe their experiences in 10 questions….
Here is our another Q&A with Stacey Rohling our Deputy Nurse Manager.
1. How did it feel to be part of the brand new TVF clinic just over a year ago?
I was very excited to be a part of a brand new clinic. Also the new role of Deputy Nurse Manager was daunting but I was ready for a new challenge in my career.
2. Describe your first thoughts on Day 1 when everything opened officially.
It was quite surreal that we could finally see patients. I almost expected them to come rushing through the door but of course we needed to be established first.
3. Do you clearly recall the first patient who came to the clinic?
I do remember them well. A beautiful baby girl arrived 9 months later!
4. What has been your most memorable moment here at TVF over the last year?
Being able to make a difference to all the couples we treat in any way I can. For them to know I am just a call away in order to help in any way on their journey.
5. What has been the funniest moment?
In our down time we often find time to have a giggle. Working with an amazing team this can often be our release after a busy day.
6. What is the best or favourite part about your job here at TVF?
Being a part of an amazing team of healthcare professionals. We are all dedicated to making sure that everyone that walks into out clinic has the best possible care and treatment.
7. What has been your most challenging moment here at TVF?
When the treatment is not successful. We try so hard to make this happen so when it doesn’t we can often feel very deflated.
8. What part of your job is the least enjoyable?
Paperwork! I am a clinical nurse and thoroughly enjoy working with my patients, so sitting at my desk doing paperwork can be very frustrating.
9. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Always do your best and you will succeed!
10. Describe your time here at TVF in 3 words
Rewarding, Emotional, AMAZING!
Special thanks, to Stacey for her answers.
Tomorrow we will hear from another one of the starting team at TVF.